Lithium Battery [USD]
BACKORDER NOTE: Spare Batteries are expected to ship again by 15th of April. Unfortunately, we are out of stock at the moment. The demand at the beginning of this year was higher than expected. Coupled with the relatively long lead times for the batteries (~3 months), our stock has decreased faster than we could replenish. New batteries are nearing the production finish and are expected to arrive to our factory in Sydney by mid-April. Order now to be among the first who receive their AirBuddy once the batteries are back in stock.
Add a spare battery for a second consecutive dive. Open the lid of AirBuddy, disconnect battery wires, replace the battery, reconnect wires and close the lid again. Enjoy another dive!
- Dual 2x 6V, 22Ah battery
- LiFePO4 - lithium iron cell chemistry
- Removable "safety link" for compliance with IATA DGR air travel regulations
- Internal BMS - battery management system
- Weight: 2.9 kg (6.4 lbs)
- Dimensions: 16.8 x 12.8 x 10.3 cm (6.6 x 5 x 4")
- Run time: ~45min dive + ~10min reserve time
- Charge time: ~4.5h at 14.6 VDC, 4A
- Two types of chargers - sold separately
- Includes neoprene travel case and safety link hex key